Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nina James Pictures (Digital Desire)

 Nina James Pictures (Digital Desire)
The late summer sun was passing fast, and I had only minutes to shoot these pictures. They turned out to be some of my fav pics I ever shot of Nina; It's funny how that works out. It happens more than you might think honestly. I think this is so because in a pinch I'm willing to take more risks and go with the flow. Like leaving the glowing reflection on her from the windows. Usually I'd block that off a model, but in this case it absolutely works. -Mark Lit

Nina James Bio
State: CA - California
Date of Birth: October 23, 1991 (20 years old)
Aliases: Blake Taylor
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 175 cm - 5 feet and 9 inches
Weight: 61 kg - 134 lbs
Measurements: 32D-28-36
Fake Boobs: No
Tattoos: Guns & Roses right side of abdomen; right foot; diamond and heart on finger
Piercings: Navel
Extra text: She was born and Raised in Stockton CA just south of Sacramento CA. She went to Lincoln High School in Stockton.
Click on the images to see the original size